COMMITTED TO NATURE
We believe sustainability begins with natural, raw ingredients derived from the gentlest of treatment resources while being formulated by our leading team of biochemical professionals who continuously seek advanced cosmetic technologies.
Founded by Parisian bio-chemist Marcel Contier in 1947, La Biosthétique was born from the passion to create hair and beauty products from natural, pure ingredients which work in harmony with our own bio-chemistry.
Time for Something New?
We specialize in haircuts, colour, perms, digital perms, Japanese hair straightening, hair and scalp treatments, hair extensions, and styling/up-dos. In order to achieve and exceed our clients’ expectations, we exclusively use La Biosthétique products whose superior performance has been proven by hair professionals across the world.
- Accordion Hair Scrunch$16.00Free shipping on all orders over $100.
- Belesthétique The Eye Cream$195.00With effect complexes of exclusive plant extracts, The Eye Cream relaxes, lifts and defines the sensitive skin around the eyes and lips and naturally restores its youthful radiance.
- Big Square Pastel Claw Clip$15.00Free shipping on all orders over $100.
- Black and White Checkered Hair Accessories$13.00 – $25.00Free shipping on all orders over $100.
- Clair de Teint Jeunesse$50.00Ideal for dry skin. The mild cleansing texture leaves skin feeling pleasantly cared for whilst the face is cleansed right down to the pores.
- Concentré Hyaluronique$130.00The hyaluronic acid concentrate supplies an extra portion of moisture for noticeably soft skin.
- Constructor$34.00Do certain styles seem impossible for you? Spiky, loose, and wild party looks are all possible with Constructor, a light styling paste that provides extra-strong yet subtle hold without stickiness.
- Cream Clay$35.00Cream Clay gives fine hair a natural hold and conjures up a subtle matte shimmer.
- Crème Protectrice$28.00Relaxation for stressed hands and nails: with a long-term hydration effect, specially developed for the particular requirements of intensively stressed hands.